Friday, December 4, 2009


While still annoyed about not being able to build where we wanted to, we've been looking at other options including building in a later stage release in Wallara Waters, where my parents are building. Land is about $40-60,000 cheaper there (Depending on the size of land) than Mernda so it's an option.

Ultimately we decide though that we don't really want to build in Wallan that much and we'd only be doing it as a fallback position and it's a decision we could wind up regretting

No comments:

Post a Comment