Wednesday, January 6, 2010

All Framed Up!

Today we finally got all our framework 100% completed!

Got up early enough and got to work on cutting up the wood to form the inner boxes. This was probably the easiest of all the things we've done so far. I learnt to cut the wood on a 45° angle and then we just drilled it all in place and made sure it was level.

When I was off at work mum and dad filled up the boxes with more dirt from the backyard so that we don't need to put as much chipbark in.

Also went down and ordered the chipbark. Got black for the bigger areas and red for the inner/smaller boxes.

And once again, the dogs helping out

No comments:

Post a Comment